The online vigil offering during the recent XR Rebellion Vigil for the Earth was a powerful and much appreciated space for multi faith prayer and meditation sessions with practice focused on our love for the Earth and grief for life lost. The desire of many who were involved is to have something of this going forward.
Twice a week for one hour with input from various faith groups reflecting the diversity of tradition and practice within XR Faith Bridge we will create a space:
- To bear witness for the Earth
- To provide a regenerative space of spiritual resourcing for all who wish to share in it
- To enrich our spiritual practices by experiencing and sharing in each other’s traditions and practices
- To build a community of respect, support and friendship by creating a shared sacred space
- To prepare ourselves for the next period of rebellion
Sessions will take place on Sundays at 7pm and Wednesdays at 9 am beginning with offerings from different faith traditions on Sunday 27th September at 7pm. Please join us, you are welcome wherever in the world you may be.
The Zoom link for joining is a recurring link for each Sunday and Wednesday
Meeting ID556 394 1413
Passcode if needed 246824
Posts and articles are the views of their authors and not necessarily of the XR Buddhists group.
1 thought on “Continuing Online Vigil”
Great work Mikey 👍👍👍 thanks again peter